In this Section
Your Guaranteed Pathway to a Four-Year Degree in Colorado
The Colorado Community College System's (CCCS) Bridge to Bachelor's Degree program ensures new, first-time students attending any CCCS College are guaranteed admission to a participating four-year college or university upon completion of an associate degree.
Benefits to Students
CCCS students who participate in the Bridge to Bachelor's Degree program will have access to:
- Personalized student advising and guidance to ensure credits and administrative supports are in place to easily transfer to a desired four-year program.
- Scholarship opportunities to make degrees from a four-year institution more attainable and affordable.
- A no-hassle transfer process between participating two-year and four-year programs, ensuring a smooth transition.
The Bridge to Bachelor's Degree program is made possible through collaborative agreements between CCCS and select Colorado four-year universities. Thanks to these creative partnerships, more Colorado students will be able to attend college and complete their four-year degree.
Ensure your admission to:
More partner universities are coming soon...
From the Colorado Community College System, more than 19,000 students transfer annually to four-year colleges and universities. On average each year, nearly 6,000 transfer from FRCC to four-year schools.
How to Apply
For new, first-time students at any CCCS College:
- Indicate that you want to participate the in Bridge to Bachelor's Degree program when filling out your CCCS college application.
- Review with your community college advisor to make sure your intended degree and program are eligible.
CCCS Colleges accept anyone who applies; entrance exams (ACT, SAT, etc.) are not required for admission to the college or to participate in this program.
For existing CCCS students in their first semester:
- You can still apply by contacting your community college advisor and expressing interest in signing up for the Bridge to Bachelor's Degree program.
Requirements to Transfer
A first-time CCCS student must:
- Opt-in the program at the start of your Associate Degree program at a CCCS College, or within your first semester
- Maintain a 2.0 minimum GPA
- Complete any Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS) Degree
- That's it!