With You, Every Step of the Way
Your academic advisor is here to guide you throughout your FRCC journey. They can help you decide on a major, map out the courses needed for your program and answer any questions you have along the way.
Here are some of the things they can help with:
- Develop your educational plan
- Choose your major
- Select the right courses for your program
- Connect you with resources you may need within the college and the community
- Answer transfer questions
At FRCC, each Career & Academic Community (CAC) has a team of advisors that specialize in that area, so you get expert advice in your field of study.east FRCC Advisors by CAC
New to FRCC?
If you're just starting out at FRCC, you'll need to meet with your Academic Advisor before registering for classes. You can schedule your new student advising appointment in Navigate or by calling one of our advising scheduling lines.
Scheduling Your Advising Appointment
Scheduling an appointment is the best way to speak to your advisor. Advising appointments are available on-campus and virtually, and can be scheduled through Navigate or by calling one of our advising scheduling lines:
Students taking online classes can schedule advising appointments through Navigate or by calling one of our advising phone numbers.
Need Help with Navigate? Check out our Scheduling an Advising Appointment in Navigate tutorial video.
Have Other Questions? Email us.
Advising Information & Resources
About Advising Appointments
Each Career and Academic Community has a team of advisors to assist students with detailed advising questions and needs. Make an appointment for:
- Academic planning and goal setting
- Discussing placement test scores or exemptions
- Choosing classes using the academic plans (MAPs)
- Changing major or program of study
- Reviewing Degree Check and graduation planning
- Transferring in or out of FRCC
- Credit completion warnings
- Academic suspension or probation
east Meet Our Advising Team
How to Prepare for Your Appointment
For In-Person Appointments: Check in at the Welcome Desk/Info Center and wait in the nearby advising waiting area.
For Virtual Appointments: Please visit the link provided in your appointment confirmation email at the time of your appointment.
To get the most out of your advising session, we've put together the following:
- Make sure you know your log-in information for eWOLF.
- Have your student ID ready
- Review your Degree Check in eWOLF before your appointment.
- Bring your computer/laptop if you have one.
- Be prepared to ask any questions you have about courses, programs, schedules or your educational plans.
- Be prepared to share any useful information you have about transfer requirements (if you're hoping to transfer your credits from FRCC to another college or university).
- If you have completed college credits or have test scores (i.e., SAT, ACT, IB, AP), submit your official transcript or scores to FRCC and have your transcript or scores (official or unofficial) ready to review with your advisor.
The academic advising offices on each of our campuses are open Monday through Friday. Please see hours below:
|8:30 am - 6 pm
|8:30 am - 5 pm
|8:30 am - 5 pm
|8:30 am - 6 pm
|8:30 am - 4 pm
The best advising experiences come from scheduled appointments with your assigned advisor, but situations come up that require a quick and timely check in with a general advisor. For these situations we offer drop-in advising. They are limited to 15 minutes and are not intended for new students or academic planning.
Drop-in advising sessions are available in-person and via phone call and are first-come, first-served. Visit the Welcome Desk/Info. Center to be added to the student queue list. If you prefer a virtual appointment, please call any of the following advising scheduling numbers to make an appointment.
- Boulder County Campus: 303-678-3722
- Larimer Campus: 970-204-8332
- Westminster Campus: 303-404-5300
Spring 2024 Drop-In Hours
Beginning January 23, 2024
|2 pm - 4 pm
|9 am - 11 am
Other Advising Resources
Looking for other student services? Our campuses also offer the following:
- Academic Success Centers (All campuses and virtual services)
- Career & Transfer Services (All campuses and virtual services
- Disability Support Services (All campuses)
- Mental Health Counseling (All campuses and virtual services)
- Testing Centers (All campuses)
- TRIO Support Services (Boulder County Campus, Westminster Campus and virtual services)
- TRIO Upward Bound (Westminster Campus)
- Veteran Services (Boulder County Campus, Westminster Campus, Larimer Campus and virtual services)