Degrees that Transfer

In this Section

Degree-Specific Requirements to Transfer as a Junior

We have statewide transfer degrees that guarantee you can graduate from a community college with a two-year associate degree (60 credits) and transfer to a participating Colorado four-year school as a junior. After transferring, you would complete 60 additional credits to earn a bachelor's degree in your major. AA and AS transfer degrees by major and the specific classes to take at FRCC.

Some majors may exceed the typical 120 credits required to graduate. Be sure to talk with an advisor when planning your courses.

30 programs guaranteed to transfer to Colorado public colleges

Contact Advising

Feel free to reach out to our team.

Boulder County Campus

303-678-3722 | Email Us


Larimer Campus

970-204-8332 | Email Us


Westminster Campus

303-404-5300 | Email Us 


Online Learning

303-404-5513 | Email Us