We believe in giving you the strongest possible foundation for your education. Research shows that those who attend a new student orientation feel more connected and prepared during their college experience.
That's why we require all new students to attend a new student orientation at FRCC.
You can sign up for new student orientation under your Navigate To Do list.
Don't see it on your To Do list? Make sure to check your Overdue Items in Navigate.
What Happens During New Student Orientation?
During this orientation, you'll:
- Get an overview of tools and resources to help you be successful in and out of the classroom
- Learn about your Career & Academic Community
- Get answers to frequently asked questions
- See how to get involved with student organizations, events and activities
- Learn about options to pay for college
- Learn about Navigate and how to plan and schedule your courses
When is Orientation?
There are multiple options based on your campus and Career & Academic Community. To see options and sign up, log in to eWOLF, click the Navigate icon and complete your To-Do item.
What If All of My Classes Are Online?
We want students who are taking all their classes online to be just as successful as those attending classes on-campus. To help you be prepared, we have an online orientation program to meet your needs. Log in to eWOLF, click the Navigate icon and complete the To-Do items.