In this Section
Supporting Your Success
The Westminster Academic Success Center offers a variety of services to help you with your courses. All of our are services are free and include a writing center, math center and computer Lab.
Practice Speaking English
Work on English speaking skills and build community and connections in our Conversation Café. This FRCC program connects people interested in improving their English speaking skills with people interested in improving the skills of others. No experience is necessary-just an open mind, and an interest in getting to know other members of your Front Range community. Interested? Let us know and sign up today.
Here are just a few articles to help support your academic success.
- The Note Taking Survival Kit
- 6 Ways to Study Smarter - Not Harder
- How to Find the Time for Time Management
- 6 Tips for Achieving School-Life Balance
- Five Tips for a Successful Academic Year
- How to Prepare for College Final Exams