Below are frequently asked questions about being on a waitlist for a class. If you have further questions, please contact the Registrar's Office at any campus in person or by phone, or email FRCC.Waitlist@frontrange.edu.
What is the last day students can enroll for classes?
What is a waitlist?
A course waitlist allows students an opportunity to get into a class that is full but could have space become available before the course begins. The waitlist will record the time and date that the student placed his/her name on the waitlist and students will be notified via student email of open spaces in that order. Not all courses have a waitlist.
How do I get on a waitlist for a course?
- Log in to eWOLF
- On the Dashboard, under the Student Tools heading, select the Add/Drop Classes icon
- Select the registration term from the drop down box and click the Submit button
- Add CRN numbers for classes. Choose “Waitlisted” and click the Submit button
- If the class is full, you will receive a message such as “Open - 3 Waitlisted.” This means the class has room on the waitlist, and 3 students are already waitlisted.
- Another message is “Open spaces belong to waitlisted students.” Students can still join the wait list by typing in the CRN on the add/drop page.
How long is the waitlist available for students to add themselves?
Students will be able to add themselves to a waitlist until the Saturday prior to when the waitlist is dropped. Refer to Add/Drop Deadline calendar for specific dates.
How do students check their spot on the waitlist?
- Log in to eWOLF
- In the top navigation bar, select Registration
- Under the Register for Classes heading, select Detailed Schedule (with Waitlisted Courses).
- The waitlist position indicates a student's spot in line. If the spot is 0, that means they have been notified of an opening. The notification expiration will also be shown.
When a seat is available, is the next student on the list automatically registered
for the class?
No, you are not automatically registered for a class.
You are notified via your student email account that a seat is available in a specific section. The email also gives a deadline by which you must register for the section or be dropped from the waitlist for that section.
You are given 48 hours from the time of notification to register for the class. If you miss the deadline, you will be dropped from the waitlist and the next student will be notified of the opening. Please pay close attention to your college-issued student email.
You can join the waitlist again or look for another section of the class that has openings.
What will happen to the waitlist after the deadline?
At 11:59 pm on the waitlist end deadline, the remaining students on the waitlist will be removed and the waitlist will be closed.
Students can watch for openings in available sections and register through the day before the part of term starts. Refer to Add/Drop Deadline calendar for specific dates.
Can students sign up for more than one waitlist?
Yes, students can register for more than one waitlist; however, cannot place themselves on the waitlist for multiple sections of the same course.
I have questions, who do I contact?
Contact the Registrar's Office at any campus in person or by phone, or email FRCC.Waitlist@frontrange.edu